This is the last month birthday before you turn ONE!!!
Elisabeth! You are so cute! You're such a happy baby and everybody just loves you. You are the most popular baby I have ever met! lol!
You are currently wearing size 18 month clothes, size 2 shoes (3-6 months), and a size 4 diaper! You are a big baby with very small feet :) You are the cutest thing I have ever seen.
You have two nap schedules that you are perfectly fine with. Sometimes you just nap for 20 minutes or so in the morning while we're in the car and then take a 3 hour nap around 1:30 or 2pm. If we stay home you usually take an hour nap in the morning and a 2-2.5 hr nap in the afternoon.
You are still nursing about 6 times a day and you eat just about everything. This month we really started giving you whatever we were eating and you LOVE it. There is literally nothing you won't eat. I hope you stay this way!! And I should note that your daddy SPOILS you at mealtime. He has starting making you borderline gourmet purees. It is so cute! You two have really bonded lately... you're starting to prefer spending time with him a lot and I actually love it because y'all are so stinking precious!!! I used to feed you breakfast, but lately I've been delegated to dog walking duties so that daddy can change you and feed you breakfast :) He loves you more than you will ever know :-)
This month we celebrated Thanksgiving, decorated for Christmas, and went to the BAHAMAS! We had so much fun!
But before all of this, you spent the first 2 weeks of your 11th month sick. Again. :-(
You were the sadest sickest little baby and it was heart breaking. Your fever spiked at 104.7 and it was a little scary. I won't go into detail about how angry the nurse practitioner at your doctors office made me when she told me not to alternate between Tylenol and Motrin.... but take it from me little girl... when your future children spike a very high fever, always alternate between the two!!!! :)
Everybody was loving on you while you were sick. You loved snuggling with your daddy... he was so good to you!!
You were still a little sick on Thanksgiving, but I think by Saturday you were feeling good again!!
My friend Becky made your adorable Thanksgiving shirt! You were the cutest baby ever! You ate WAY too much thanksgiving food thanks to your grandparents ;-) I'm not sure how much they fed you, but when I tried to nurse, you refused. And that is the only time in your entire 11 months that you have ever done that!
Look at you, standing like a big girl!! Just recently you have been wanting to pull up on everything. You can't do it by yourself yet but you are certainly trying!! You especially want to pull up on me. You grab my clothes and my hair and you just want to stand. I completely blame this on everyone except myself. I am always encouraging crawling like your physical therapist told me to do... but everyone else wants you to walk!! Crazy people, obviously its because they don't stay home with you all day. Who will be chasing you all day long?! Me! <3
Also exciting this month, Momma got a hair cut and you got a new bathing suit for the Bahamas! I have had long dark hair since a year or two before I got pregnant with you, but it was time for a change! And YOU just got a new bathing suit in December and it is a size 2T. You were so cute in it in the Bahamas!! That is going to be a whole different post though because I have so much to say about our amazing vacation!
Here is one little picture of you at the ice cream shop that was on the resort. You are hamming it up!!! I love you little girl!!! Love Love LOVE!! Now I'm going to go Google ways to keep you this age forever......
No comments:
Post a Comment