Droid Razr Maxx or the iPhone 4s... I can't decide! So I've decided to make a pros and cons list. And because I'm incapable of making decisions on my own, I'm asking for everyone's help :)
Just a note: I'm not waiting for the iPhone 5, I want to upgrade now, not in the fall :)
This I want in a new phone: Great camera, easy uploading to my computer, easy to use
Droid Razr Maxx
- I <3 droids. They're easy to use and I love that
- I love my home, back, and menu button, I don't know if I can live without them
- speed dial and super duper easy digit dialing by name. Something I've heard is hard to do on the iPhone
- great Facebook integration. I can take a photo and right from the camera screen I can hit, upload to Facebook. (available on iOS 6 in the fall)
- I can upload pictures really easily to Picasa and dropbox
- 4G LTE
Cons- hard to upload pictures to my computer, hard to listen to music, not the best camera
iPhone 4s
- better camera, and this is the #1 reason that I want a new phone in the first place
- super easy to upload pictures to my desktop with iCloud
- I can easily listen to music when I work out
- my pictures will automatically be sent to my iPad
- won't have to pay twice for Droid vs Apple apps
- In the fall the software will update to iOS6 and then the iPhone will have better Facebook integration and.... get this, turn by turn navigation powered by TomTom!! So that's exciting
Cons: It's not a droid, no 4G LTE
What do ya'll think?!?!? Leave a comment! I really want help! And don't just say iPhone or Droid because that what you have and you love it. I know that everyone loves what they have! But I need to think about what I'm looking for in a phone!
ps- I'm glad this is on my blog. One day I'm going to read this and just LAUGH at how simple our technology was "back then" Ha!!
Whoa, hey, I thought it was between the regular Razr and the iPhone 4S. I didn't know the Razr Maxx was in the equation. The Maxx seems to be essentially the same, except with MONSTER battery life. Like, you just can't kill it in a day, even if you try. So there's that.
ReplyDeleteI'm not anti-iPhone, but I do love my Droid! I have the Motorola Droid Bionic. (Verizon has Motorola phones for FREE this weekend!) There is a higher resolution setting for the camera than the factory default setting, which takes nice pictures. I use the Pandora app when I run, so that covers my music needs. I don't have music downloaded on it. I LOVE the GPS navigation on my Droid -- that probably one of my favorite features! As for getting pictures to my iPad, I just email them to myself or upload to Facebook, and I can save them to my iPad from there. One extra step...no biggie.
ReplyDeleteAll that said, I'm sure it's still a tough decision, but you'll get a great phone no matter which one you choose! Have fun!
This is such a hard choice!
ReplyDeleteYou've probably already made your decision but I can't stress enough to go for the iPhone. My husband knows all about that stuff and always recommends them.
ReplyDelete