Elisabeth, you are the CUTEST 6 month old I have ever met! I can't believe that God blessed us with such a wonderful baby!
At your 6 month appointment you weighted 16 pounds and 7.5 ounces. You were in the 60th percentile! Not bad since you started life in the 90th :)
You also were 27 inches long (90th percentile) and your head is 44.5 cm around (95th percentile). You have a very large head my love, probably because we tell you how perfect you are all day :)
You currently wear a size 3 diaper and you fit in all of your 3-6, 6-9, and 6-12 month dresses. You don't fit into 3-6 month shoes though! You have the tiniest little feet!
You. Are. So. Cute.
You have the most precious personality. You smile all day long and just love everyone you see throughout the day. You are very hard to get a giggle out of though!!! But that doesn't keep your mama and daddy from trying all the time!!
During your 5th month of life I took you in the pool at {Auntie} Danni's and dunked you under water for the first time. You were totally okay with it! We probably did is 6 or 7 times and each time you just looked a little confused, but okay. I'm doing it now so that you're not scared of the water when you're older. We'll see if it works :)
On the day before your 6 month birthday you rolled over from back to tummy for the first time! It was so precious! Both your dad and I were playing on the floor with you early in the morning and you just rolled right over to reach for your daddy's watch. Right now you only roll to the left.
On your 6 month birthday I took you to the zoo!! We went with {Auntie} Kathy, Blake, and your cousins, Luke and Erin! I would like to say you had a great time {I think you did} but really, you just nursed in all different sections of the zoo and slept in your stroller. Maybe we'll try again in another 6 months :)
This month we've been giving you a few different solids, too! We started you with rice and oatmeal and now we've moved on to peas {not a fan, they make you choke}, sweet potatoes {yum!}, avocado {it's okay}, and banana's {yum!}. I'm not really introducing one per week because that's just not my style. But I promise, if you get a rash, I'll figure it out fast :)
| You're actually 6 months and 2 days in this picture. It was your poppy's birthday! We went to hang with him in Canton and had a great time!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment