Monday, August 13, 2012

Elisabeth Grace: 7 Months

Elisabeth, you became a whole new little baby this month! When you were 6 months old you had just rolled over for this first time.... now you sit up all the time, you roll down to your tummy and push your arms up so high, you reach for things (like my hair and food!!), and you just roll all over the place.


You are perfect :)

We went to the doctor's the other day because I thought you had a cold (and this is kind of embarrassing, but I thought you ate your blanket and you were still choking on it...) but you were completely fine. Although I will say that I got a cold 2 days later, so I think you did have a little one :)


This is a picture of you when I decided to call the doctor. You were so unhappy and when you were breathing, it sounded like a purring cat. It was so sad!



This is a picture of you while you were waiting for the doctor to come in.... it was a little embarrassing :)

Anyway, while we were at the doctors, they weighed you! You are officially 18 lbs and 6.5 ounces! That put you at the 75th percentile, which is perfect since your the 90th for height. Also, you still wear a size 3 diaper and 6-9 or 6-12 month dresses.

These days your favorite thing is food :)  While we were at the beach you went from eating solids once a day to two/three times a day. You would just scream as loud as you could to let me know that you were not satisfied. You also do not play around during meal time! There is no laughing or smiling, you are all business! You just want me to put the food in your mouth as fast as possible!

Sitting in a shopping cart for the FIRST time, you were so excited!!

This past week or two you've kind of switched up your nap schedule. Going on vacation can throw you off, but I think this is a permanent change. You have officially dropped your 3rd nap! I did absolutely nothing to help you do this :) You just decided that it was time and I am a-okay with that. Now you wake up at 7:30am, nap from 9:30-11:30am and then again from 2:00-4:30pm, and then go to bed around 8pm.


You occasionally wake up in the middle of the night and I'm not loving it, but I love you so its okay :) Seriously though, we are gonna work through that this week now that we're home and settled from vacation, so don't get used to it :) Ha!

I have enjoyed this past month with you SO much! You are really interacting with us lately and it has been so fun to watch. You have finally started babbling and blowing raspberries and that is just the cutest thing ever! We love you more then you could possibly ever know :)

Helping Mama do some laundry :)

1 comment: