Saturday, August 11, 2012

Holy Cannoli!! Where has the time gone??

July is by far the busiest month every single year! Well, the end of July and beginning of August. I always think, "Yay! It's summertime! Time to relax!" But it is always a tease!!

July 22nd-27th was our churches Vacation Bible School!! We had SO. MUCH. FUN.

Josh and I taught the Kindergarten class and it was a blast! I wish I had taken more pictures though! The theme was Amazing Wonders Aviation, which Josh obviously loved :)


The first day we dressed up as pilots!! Every night had a theme, sorry I didn't get pictures of them all! We had such a great time teaching these precious children about Jesus! During the week we had 5 children from our class that prayed with their parents to become Christians! Praise God!! I'm so upset I didn't get a picture of our room, maybe I will email Marcy from our church and get some of the pictures she took :)


This was Elisabeth and Isaiah when they were dressed up for business class (fancy) night. These two babies are just the CUTEST!! They get to hang out a lot because I love hanging out with his mama, Kim :)


During VBS week Elisabeth started sitting up for the first time!! How cute is SHE!! VBS was a little hard on her though. She went the first two nights I think, and then we just had her stay home. One night with my mother-in-law and one night with my mama. And Aunt Carrie had her the first night. Staying up so late was a lot on her! And she couldn't sleep in because I was waking her up early so I could get to work!

July and August have been FULL of VBS, vacation, and working. I have been working a lot! I'm making up my maternity hrs before then end of the fiscal year. The hours work out pretty well, I usually just work during both of Elisabeth's naps so I'm not missing too much... except some rest! But I'm very much looking forward to September when I go back to only 5 hours a week!

I still have to write a "make-up" post about the beach and then we will be back on track!








No comments:

Post a Comment