Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Elisabeth Grace: 8 Months

Happy 8 month birthday my sweet baby girl!!!



 Elisabeth, you have been getting so big this past month! I think you've gone through a major growth spurt for your height. You're still wearing a size 3 diaper and 6-12 dresses, but 6-9 month clothes are starting to get snug! Dress season is about to be over and I'm devistated! But I'm really excited for all your fall clothes, too :)

One of my favorite Fall outfits for you!! I love these jeggings :)

and OH how I love these shoes!!
Baby girl.... You want to crawl!! This past week you started crawling backwards which is cute, but you get so frustrated because you're trying to crawl forwards!  When we put you on the ground sitting, you start to lean off to the side with both arms out like you want to crawl, but of you actually go through with it, you face plant into the floor... Whoops!!


You are also loving the park right now! You just start squesling when we get there and you see the swing! You are so cute! When we were there the other day a bunch of kids surrounded you and they all wanted to push you. It was so sweet. One of them said, "She is just the cutest baby I have ever seen! Like, she is scuter than any baby in my family!" LOL! I'm biased, but I have to agree ;)



You don't really have a favorite food right now. You're not a picky eater at all! I don't think you have ever denied anything I've given you! These past 2 or 3 wee ks you've been eating Gerber food because I've been busy {lazy} but I'm planning on making a new batch of food today!! You eat butternut squash, sweet potatoes, peas, and pears. And we're also gonna try spinache today.

You're still nursing 6 times a day. You eat around 7:30/8, 11, 2, 4:30/5, 7:30, and you get a dream feed around 10 pm. After all of our vacations you weren't
sleeping that well, but you are back on track now. You sleep like a log from 8pm-7:30am. Recently you start screaming when I pick you up in the morning though!! You are such a demanding eater!!!


Elisabeth, you have become such a big girl this month! You like to play with friends now {aka- Isaiah} and it is so cute to watch you two interact!! 



Oh sweet girl, you bring so much JOY to our lives! You are the most precious gift God could have ever entrusted to your daddy and I and we are so thankful for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment