Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Weigh In: Week 3

I feel like I didn't have the best week.... I still lost weight, but I definitely could have done better. Maybe it was all the birthday cake? And then Kathryn made dozens of cookies while I was at her house. Not cool.

My plan to motivate myself to workout did not work :(  But I will try again this week!!! I will stick with the same 10 points for free and anything else I have to earn.


Weight Loss
Start- X lbs
Week 1: -4.6 lbs
Week 2: -1.4 lbs
Week 3: -1.6 lbs

Total Weight Loss: 7.6 lbs
Average: 2.5 lbs/week 


Monday and Tuesday are not accurate :) I swear, I ate. I just wasn't great at keeping track on those days. It is hard with a baby!! I just do the best that I can do!!! I think I just need to be making better decisions about the points that I'm eating. And I need to work out!!!!!! 

I don't really feel like I've lost 8ish pounds, but I saw a picture of myself the other day and I didn't feel fat! So that's an improvement ;) 

What I've been eating this week......



The Santa Fe Salad with Chili Lime Dressing!! Oh it is soooo good!! And I'm adding some chicken with a tequila lime marinade from Webber


Hubby and I eat these marinades all week long. Webber has the BEST selection :) You should especially try the "Just Add Juice" marinades... oh so good :)

Happy Dieting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment