Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Weigh In: Week 2

Y'all!! It is still working!!!! Whoop whoop!!


Weight Loss
Start- X lbs
Week 1: -4.6 lbs
Week 2: -1.4 lbs

Total Weight Loss: 6 lbs
Average: 3 lbs/week 

Yay! I'm just excited that I didn't gain this week! My goal is to loose 1-2 lbs a week, so 1.4 is perfect. I ate every single one of my flex points because I went to a Raven's game and yesterday was MOPS... which meant a big buffet of yummy food. I indulged a litttttttle too much. {read: 2am cheese tortellini)

Mon, Tues, and Wed calories are wrong!!

So, this week was just a little crazy across the board. The first three days were very consistent. I used flex points on Sunday for a small treat, but my calories were super consistent. Then on Monday I went to the Raven's game. I had planned out what I would eat and then it wasn't available. I ate a crab cake sandwich because it was all they had left. And it was really bad :-/ What a waste of my points!!!!!!!

Now, some of my calories are wrong because my computer died and I had forgotten to save the spread sheet this is all in. Remind me to set up the autosave this week.... I remembered how many points I ate but I was too lazy to recalculate calories :)

New Plan: So, I'm loving weight watchers, but I need to tweak it a little! WW gives you 49 flex points every week and then activity points that you can earn for doing exercise. I have been using my flex points but trying not to use my activity points. This has obviously worked, but I need something to motivate me to exercise!! So, this week I'm going to start with only 10 flex points (instead of 49) and any other extra points I want I'm going to have to earn through exercise. Has anyone else ever played around with there points like this??? If I still feel like it is too easy for me to indulge then I will just get rid of flex points completely, but I'm going to start with 10. We shall see!!! 

Even though I've lost 6 pounds, I really don't feel it because I haven't been exercising. I think that makes all the difference. Hopefully this week will be better!!!! Either way, I'm still excited about the weight loss :)

Hopefully I get good results this week and I am encouraged to exercise!!!!! :)

** Just a reminder- if you're comparing my weight loss plan to yours, remember that I'm nursing. 1700 calories to me is like, 1300 calories to a non-nursing women. My goal is 31 points but would be 26 without nursing **


No comments:

Post a Comment