My Dad has season tickets and he is so sweet and he always takes either Carrie or I. This was the first game that I had to leave my little munchkin at home though!!! I missed her so much. I think I said, "I miss my baby!" 10 times while at the game. I also texted Josh maybe 5 times about how much I missed them. lol! I rarely leave Elisabeth for more than 2 hours, but I'm sure I'll get better. I only go to 4 games a year :)
![]() |
| Here we are at the game!! |
| My sweet Ravens fan! |
I LOVE watching the players come out of the tunnel! This was Ray Rice who had the privilege of coming out last tonight. They also had fireworks all around the stadium which was awesome. And a military flyover which is always over the top {in an awesome way}.
These are the girls that sit behind us! I will have to take more pictures of my section next time! We have all been together for 12 years so it's like watching the game with friends!
This is the {drunk}guy that kept walking around the stadium. Ugh. The guy sitting next to me kept offering me $50 to take a picture with him. No thanks. And this is one of the many reasons Elisabeth will not go to a game for a long long LONG time :)
I WAS ON THE RAVENS TV!! I'm basically famous now. If you want my autograph, I should be home until about 3pm today.... Seriously though, in the 12 years I've been going to games this was the first time we had camera guys in our section! It was awesome. Two different people at the game said they saw me on the screen!
And this is the view from our seats. I love sitting behind the end zone, it feels like home.
I LOVE GOING TO RAVENS GAMES! Ugh! I have so many great memories going with my dad, sister, and husband.
Here's a picture from last year at the game with Josh!
So, this was another great game for the books! We dominated on MNF {which it feels like we never do...} and it was a great way to start the season! I still remember crying when we lost the AFC championship last year thanks to a dropped pass in the end zone {thanks Lee Evans} and a HORRIBLE missed field goal from like, maybe 30 yards out {oh Cundiff}. So, needless to say, I really needed this to be a great game, and it was!!! I'm ready to move on from last year and go forward. It's about time I guess. :)
GO RAVENS!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment